capther II
I woke up at 3.10 the night I spent looking for...
in the hope of finding...then looking back with wailing..back crying while dancing...and keep going through war and then trying to make peace...why is it so hard...then I come back praying I pray with loudly so that it can be heard loudly in the sky and then he is silent and whispers of the earth... my night is full of pain... then I wash it patiently.. occasionally he comes with pain then I hear his voice again with a feeling of restlessness... pain and full tears...my soul has been shattered but still believe in time... So I tell myself is sleeping staring at the room with tightness"PleaseStrong is the broken soul"...I am still with hope...I am patient even though everything is tight... only i steadfast in prayer...only i surrender to my long night...is there a time that will be happy?...if i was born with a privileged role..
I have met many things throughout my life... many threats, failures, disappointments, even despair... all these tests are too hard... but I keep looking and searching for...
Komentar
Posting Komentar